Here’s a short and extremely simple list of things men do that drive women crazy – both the good kind of crazy, and the bad kind of batshit crazy.
5 THINGS MEN DO THAT DRIVE WOMEN (GOOD) CRAZY
1. Hold their face while kissing them or kiss them on the forehead. Drives women crazy.
2. Pick them up, or carry them like they weigh nothing. All women like to feel like they’re thin, so at least pretend to not buckle under pressure.
3. Make plans. I can’t emphasize enough the value of making a reservation. Women don’t appreciate getting a 6pm phone call, “what do you feel like doing tonight?” when you’re supposed to meet at 8pm.
4. Foot rub. It doesn’t have to be ancient Oriental foot reflexology here, just a simple foot rub is enough to make our knees weak.
5. Send flowers. Sorry, but that shit still works. Haven’t you seen the way girls go nuts on Facebook with photos of flowers sent to them? Even better, try to be more imaginative and send over a pizza or something. It signifies “effort”. That you were thinking of us enough to spend 5 minutes to send something over. Works. Every. Time.
5 THINGS MEN DO THAT DRIVE WOMEN (BATSHIT) CRAZY
1. Phone problems: phone battery died, problematic phone, turns phone over on table, always on the phone with you, takes a call in another room. We hate this shit. Fix your fucking phone!
2. Dishes. Men always seem to go for the “soak the dishes” instead of washing it. We all know it’s a deflection of work. The jig is up.
3. Binge-drinking. No-one wants to be with the guy who drank more than everyone else, and is acting like a drunken buffoon. That shit is embarrassing for everyone.
4. Man-child behavior. The guy in a semi-state of Boy Meets World, not quite a man, not quite a toddler.
5. Getting lost. Nothing causes our esteem in a man to drop quite like a guy calling you and telling you that he’s lost on his way to meet you. Firstly, that means your ass is waiting for him. Secondly, Google maps?? Maybe it’s the admitting of a failure that turns us off, but girls seem to always lose their minds when this happens. For God’s sake, even Tom Hanks managed to get himself and Wilson off that island.
See? So simple. 🙂